Service Market Development Representative
According to the development strategy, market development plan and performance appraisal index of the service market department, the appraisal index of the company to the market development department is completed.
1. Mechanical and electrical engineering education background, bachelor degree or above;
2. Strong communication skills;
3. Strong ability to learn new knowledge and new fields;
4. Strong ability to cope with difficult environment and pressure.
1. Responsible for collecting and sorting out all kinds of data and contract documents of the Ministry of Engineering;
2. Be responsible for collecting, sorting out, cataloguing and preserving project engineering technology, management data and part of system operation data, and keeping other information in accordance with company and relevant archives management regulations.
3. To collate and keep the engineering and technical data and signature texts of the company under construction, to establish a data register, to borrow and to consult the registry;
4. After the acceptance of the project, the technical data shall be submitted to the project management department of the company for examination, and the problems raised by the inspection shall be rectified and perfected in time. After the completion of the project, the completed engineering data shall be bound and submitted to the company for the record.
5. Auxiliary processing of other affairs of the Ministry of Engineering (such as the collation and storage of drawings, the submission of engineering data for examination and approval, the submission of construction, etc.).
1. Information Officer Certificate;
2 or more years of engineering related work experience;
3. Master the software system of building engineering data management and skillfully use office software.
4. Strict, responsible, teamwork spirit, conscientious and responsible work, meticulous and serious, strong confidentiality.